- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- engrenages à vis héliocoïdales à moteur en zone de couple de 265-1230 Nm
- engrenages planétaires à moteurs à brosses et sans brosses
- moteurs à courant continu à niveau en zone de puissance permanente de 2,5 à 250 W
- servoamplificateur pour moteurs sans brosses
- servoamplificateur pour moteurs à brosses
- Moteurs EC sans balais
Secteurs d'activités / Branches des clients
- A large output torque, high efficiency and minimal installation dimensions are the distinguishing features of this spur gear unit. Spur gear units with split-phase motors are used in machine construction and precision engineering, such as conveyor belts, oil skimmers, agitators etc.
- Low output speed, noiseless operation and minimal installation dimensions are the distinguishing features of this spur gear unit. Spur gear units with synchronous motors are used in machine construction and precision engineering, e.g. conveyor belts, oil skimmers, agitators etc.
- A large output torque, high efficiency, minimal installation dimensions, protection against accidental contact, and waterproofing are the distinguishing features of this spur gear unit. Spur gear units with cover frames are used in machine construction and precision engineering, e.g. for conveyor belts, oil skimmers, agitators etc.
- Continuity through aspired long-term development
- Sustainable management takes priority over short-term income
- High willingness to invest in technical developments
- Worm gears and drives to your specifications
- Special solutions developed at short notice
- Wide range of technological experience
- Spare parts – even for 40-year old transmissions – in stock
- High degree of delivery reliability
- Quick answers to all your questions
- Your personal contact person
- Extremely short delivery times
- Dispatch within 24 hours possible
- Quotations prepared on same day
Our product range offers the most diverse of drive versions. Irrespective of whether you require a standard model or an unconventional solution to your drive requirements. We will deliver the gear – in large-scale or individual production.