Fraiseuses Producteurs, Vendeurs, Fournisseurs
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse, guidage manuel, pneumatique ASO 310
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse, ébarbeuse, manuelle, électrique ASO 750, ASO 760
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse, automatique ASO 900
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse, automatique ASO 910
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse avec prisme en V pour les arêtes droites ASO 160
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse avec prisme en V pour les arêtes droites ASO 650
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse pour contours KKF4
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse, équerre réglable WKF 170
- Fraiseuses Ébavureuse pour les contours ASO 600-A
- Chanfreineuse SMA 20-E manuelle, électrique
- Fraiseuses Chanfreineuse MMB 400, équerre réglable
- quenched gearwheels immersed running in oil
- heavy cast iron construction
- height adjustable through milling head
- fine crossfeed of spindle sleeve when milling
- large speed range
- 2-step motor
- 12 speeds
- forward and reverse for threading
- easy operating safety switch with low – voltage release and emergency stop
- high accurate spindle running due to taper roller bearings
- mechanical feed of spindle sleeve for drilling via sleeve lever
- coupling to change from manual rough feed to manual fine feed
- drill depth stop
- hollow spindle to clamp tools via M 10 drawbar
- 3-step mechanical feed
- threading attachment
- adjustable wedges
- gear head rotation +/ - 90°
The ecoMill 50 is designed for demanding shapes and position tolerances, machining flexibility and high performance during milling operations.The machine design includes a 2-axis table and SLIMline® with Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline or HEIDENHAIN TNC 620. These features make the ecoMill 50 a versatile product capable of handling single-part production, finishing and training activities.
- Highest efficiency5-sided machining of easy to highly complex work pieces
- Highest precisionNC swivel rotary table with digital drives
- Milling spindle 12,000 rpm / 83 Nm (40% DC) / 13 kW (40% DC)
- Tool changer (optional)with 16 pockets and a pick-up magazine (30 pockets)
- Direct measuring system (optional)and centrally lubricated roller bearing guides for continuous high accuracy
- SLIMline® with Operate 4.5 onSIEMENS 840D solutionline orSLIMline® with HEIDENHAIN TNC 620 with clear text dialogue
- DMG SMARTkey®
- DMG Netservice
__________________Example product for Universal Milling Machines. More on website
Secteurs d'activités / Branches des clients
SHW Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of travelling column machines and an internationally renowned specialist for machine processing. Among the items our machines produce are large parts for machine and plant construction, for large diesel engines, for turbines and for environmental technology. The head of every machine and the heart of every plant is the SHW milling head. All our expertise can be found here – guaranteeing the uncompromising precision that our customers demand.
The basis of our expertise, which is surely unique in the industry, is over 70 years of mechanical engineering experience – and a tradition going all the way back to the 14th century.
Apart from materials made of metal and plastic, our milling machines can also be used for a large number of other materials with the corresponding modifications.
Thus, for example, all the milling work required in woodworking and for building plaster of Paris and models and moulds can be done with modified machines from our range for plastic working. So also, the milling of soft stone materials can be carried out without any problems with our machines specially customised for the purpose. We make special machines for hard stone materials or special materials like carbon, for which a special suction technology is required.
Information on this is available upon request.
We manufacture special machines for the following other materials:
- plaster of Paris