- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- engrenages à vis héliocoïdales à moteur en zone de couple de 265-1230 Nm
- engrenages planétaires à moteurs à brosses et sans brosses
- moteurs à courant continu à niveau en zone de puissance permanente de 2,5 à 250 W
- Moteurs EC sans balais
- Moteurs avec balais
- servoamplificateur pour moteurs sans brosses
- servoamplificateur pour moteurs à brosses
- „Calcul et affichage des valeurs de mesure” contient les visualisations de cotes servant à afficher les valeurs mesurées avec nos systèmes de mesure de position
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
Secteurs d'activités / Branches des clients
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
Our electromechanical POWERISE drive systems can be found in the automotive area, in furniture, household and many other industrial applications.
Whether it’s opening or closing trunk lids or lifting and lowering head and foot sections in beds – electric drives from Stabilus adjust applications efficiently and reliably, whether by remote control or at the push of a button.
- Continuity through aspired long-term development
- Sustainable management takes priority over short-term income
- High willingness to invest in technical developments
- Worm gears and drives to your specifications
- Special solutions developed at short notice
- Wide range of technological experience
- Spare parts – even for 40-year old transmissions – in stock
- High degree of delivery reliability
- Quick answers to all your questions
- Your personal contact person
- Extremely short delivery times
- Dispatch within 24 hours possible
- Quotations prepared on same day
Our product range offers the most diverse of drive versions. Irrespective of whether you require a standard model or an unconventional solution to your drive requirements. We will deliver the gear – in large-scale or individual production.